Monday, January 9, 2012

I think i have schizophrenia?

I Think I have schizophrenia. I'm trying to contact a doctor so I can find out how you can tell. I'm not sure if I actually have it, but I want to know for sure. Can anyone tell me? Let me say the symptoms that I have, it could help. I often have strange thoughts, thoughts i don't think even sound like me, mean thoughts, crazy thoughts. I randomly have the urge to laugh for no reason, sometimes I want to cry and there's no reason for it at all. I often have random waves of a sort of, deprssion. I often have insomnia or i really just don't want to wake up at all in the morning. I find myself... talking to myself a lot when I'm alone. Other times i think i hear things, people calling my name when I'm alone, voices yelling through the house when no one is here. I also find myself forgetful and it's often hard for me to concentrate on anything. I can't seem to keep the same thoughts in order, they're tered, rushing as fast as they can. I often find myself thinking in weird ways, strange words, and a lot of times they don't make any sense. I have fragmented thoughts, trouble keeping my train of thought. I get distracted really easily and it's hard difficult to remember what i was thinking just moments before. I want to know if this is actually schizophrenia or if it's all just in my head. I want to catch it before it gets worse, but I don't want to worry my family or friends if it's nothing big. Should I contact a hospital? A psycologist? Please Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment